Federal properties for sale: Priority circulation
From Public Services and Procurement Canada
Find surplus federal government properties for sale that are circulating to priority interests in accordance with Treasury Board Policy on Disposal of Surplus Real Property. Properties listed are either for sale, will soon be for sale, or have recently been sold. Many properties are also listed on the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
Note: This page replaces the former "Real Estate Online—Priority circulation" web application.
Sign in (password-protected)
Your session will expire after 90 minutes of inactivity.
- Create an account or retrieve your username or password: Contact Real Estate Services
- Change your password
- Federal properties for sale (to general public)
- Glossary on federal properties for sale
- Directory of Federal Real Property (Treasury Board Secretariat): Provides access to the complete inventory of federally owned and leased properties
- Crown Assets Distribution Centre (GCSurplus): Provides information on the disposal of surplus government goods from eight locations across Canada
- Date modified: 2023-05-08